Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I wish...

i'm feeling a little depressed today.  no money, no job, no car, payment due at the school i attend, and worst of all, no man to make me bark like the dog i am.  well, i guess that's alright with no car i can't really go to his place to serve him so i won't be disappointing anyone.

i've been walking lately to exercise, but i keep running into these two giant dogs.  don't get me wrong i love dogs, i want to meet a Master who'll treat me like one.  but when two dogs either one of which weighs as much as my fat, disgusting self come running at me like they're going to attack me, it scares the crap out of me.

i know i can't change things.  they just are the way they are, but sometimes i wish things were different.

i apologize for depressing everyone like that, i now return you to your regularly scheduled perversions.

No comments:

Post a Comment