Sunday, June 26, 2011

hello

hello, you can call me mutt.  this is my first blog so please bear with me.  i'm gay, middle-aged, and a tad overweight.  i've recently started exercising to try and lose the weight.

i'm submissive and i'm into bondage, rubber, leather, and i've really gotten interested in puppy play lately.  of course i would be the puppy. :)

i'm also in a bit of a bind right now.  i've restarted school, currently i'm unemployed, and i don't really have the ability to relocate if i find a Master that interests me.  i'm really not interested in becoming a 24/7 dogslave for a Master, but if i find someone willing to put up with me i'd be willing to reconsider.

i hope i haven't scared anyone off with this blog. (hee-hee)  you're probably wondering why i don't have a picture of myself, well with my weight i just don't think i'm good-looking enough to keep people from running away.

well, that's all i wanted to say for now, if you're interested in becoming friends please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment